Global Allianz Immigration consultants offer filing services for passports.
A United States Passport exhibits the individual’s identity. It proves that a person is a US Citizen and makes him eligible for the benefits provided to a US Citizen by various countries and also by the United States Government. The US Passport is a sort of legal document issued by the United States Department of State. A valid United States passport has many uses. A United States Passport may be used to enter most foreign countries, as it is an internationally recognized travel document that allows the passport holder to travel abroad and to return to the United States.
Global Allianz Immigration Consultants offers filing services for US Passport. These services include:
1. Application for Fresh US Passport.
2. Application for renewal of US Passport.
Our expertise team will prepare and file for new passports and for the renewal of passports. We help and assist in these processes and guide to our level best.
Applying For Your First U.S. Passport
Only U.S. citizens can apply for a U.S. passport. The U.S. passport allows U.S. citizens to travel internationally. Though not mandatory, the passports are recognized documents used as proof of citizenship. Additionally, they are required to enter the United States after travel to Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda.
If this is the first time that you are applying for a U.S. passport, you must do it in person at an Acceptance Facility or Passport Agency. Subsequent passport renewals can be done through the mail.
You Must Apply in Person If:
1. You are applying for a U.S. passport for the first time.
2. You are under 16 years of age.
3. Your current U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16.
4. Your current U.S. passport was lost, stolen, or damaged.
5. Your current U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago.
6. Your name has changed since your most current U.S. passport was issued and you are unable to legally document your name change.
Process in Submitting a U.S. Passport Application in Person:
1. Filling out Form DS-11, The Application for A U.S. Passport.
Complete Form DS-11, Application for a U.S. Passport. Do not sign this application until the Acceptance Agent tells you to.
2. Submit Completed Form DS-11 In Person.
You must submit the completed Form DS-11, with all the accompanying relevant documents, in person at an Acceptance Facility or Passport Agency.
Note: Minor children under age 16 must apply for a U.S. passport in person with either parents or guardian(s).
3. Submit Evidence of U.S. Citizenship.
When applying for a U.S. passport in person, evidence of U.S. citizenship must be submitted with Form DS-11. All documentation that you submit as proof of your U.S. citizenship will be returned to you with your newly issued U.S. passport or in a separate mailing.
Primary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship (One of the following):
1. Previously issued, undamaged U.S. Passport.
2. Certified birth certificate.
3. Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth.
4. Naturalization Certificate.
5. Certificate of Citizenship.
4. Present Identification
When applying for a U.S. passport in person, identification documents of who you are must be included at the time of application. Bring a photocopy of the front and back of each ID document that you bring with you when you apply.
Primary Identification (One of the following):
1. Previously issued, undamaged U.S. passport.
2. Naturalization Certificate.
3. Valid Driver’s License.
4. Current Government ID (city, state or federal).
5. Current Military ID (military and dependents).
5. Provide Two Passport Photos
The photographs should be in color and measuring 2 inches by 2 inches. The photos should be a front view of your full face with a white or off-white background. You should not wear a uniform, hat, or other headgear that may obscure your hair in the photo. If you normally wear prescription glasses, then you should wear them in your photo.
To avoid delays in the processing of your application, make sure your photographs meet all the requirements and are properly submitted with your application.
1. Your photos should not be attached to the form when submitting Form DS-11 in person.
2. When submitting Form DS-82 by mail, staple one photo to the application within the space provided using four vertical staples, one in each corner. Enclose the second photo with your application, unattached.