Global Allianz Immigration consultants will prepare and file all the required forms and documents for L-2 visa.
The L2 visa allows the dependant spouse and minor, unmarried children of qualified L-1 visa holders to enter into the U.S. Immediate family members like spouse and children under 21 yrs can qualify for this visa. In this visa the spouse of the L-1 visa holder can get the authority for employment in US that allows them to work freely, can reside in the U.S. for the duration of the L-1 visa holder’s authorized duration of stay. Study full-time in the U.S. and travel in and out of the U.S. as many times as they want.
1. The L-2 visa allows the dependent spouse and minor, unmarried children of qualified L-1 visa holders to enter into the U.S.
2. It is only valid for the duration of the spouse’s L-1 visa.
3. The L-2 spouse of an L-1A or L-1B can be authorized to work in the U.S.
4. L-2’s can attend school without changing to another non-immigrant status.
5. The dependents can extend their stay to remain with the L-1A or L-1B.
1. You can travel freely in and out of the U.S. while on a valid L-2 visa.
2. You can stay on a long-term basis as long as you maintain valid L-2 status.
3. Your may engage in full-time studies.
4. You can apply for a change of status if you are in the U.S.
1. You have to be the spouse or unmarried child of the L-1 visa holder.
2. You must be able to show the relationship to the L-1 visa holder.
3. You are not allowed to work if you are a dependent child on this type of visa.
Forms and Documents
1. Applying for L-2 Visa.
2. DS-156, non-immigrant visa application.
3. DS-157, male applicants between the ages of 16 and 45 years.
Supporting documents such as:-
1. Copy of Marriage Certificate.
2.Copy of Birth Certificate for each one of the applicants.
3. Copy of L-1 spouse’s approved petition.
4. Copy of L-1 holder’s income tax return.