Global Allianz Immigration consultants will prepare and file all the required forms and documents for U-4 visa.U-4 Visa is Suitable for Parents of victims of crime such as rape, domestic abuse or torture.
U VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
Visa Application and Forms
The forms listed below are required in order to apply for the U visa:
- Form I-918 (Petition for U Non-immigration Status);
- Form I-918 Supplement B (Non-immigrant Status Certification);
- Any additional information you want the USCIS to consider as evidence to establish that you are a victim of one of the qualifying crimes;
- A statement of the facts describing the victimization in support of Form I-918;
- Form I-918 Supplement A (Petition for qualifying family members of U-1 recipient for each qualifying family member). Your family members are eligible to apply for a derivative U visa in the following categories: U-2 (Spouses of U-1 visa holder); U-3 Visa (Children of U-1 visa holder); U-4 Visa (Parents of U-1 visa holder).
- If you are the principal applicant, you do not need to submit Form I-765 to receive an employment authorization document (you get it automatically). However, your family members will need to submit the form.<