Global Allianz Immigration consultants will prepare and file all the required forms and documents for applying for new passport.
Form DS-11 is required of U.S. citizens who want to apply for a new passport. The completed, but unsigned application form must be presented to an agent at a passport acceptance facility along with the other required documents. Submitting Form DS-11 this way will get your travel document delivered to you in 4-6 weeks unless you request expedited service. Then, you should get it in 2-3 weeks.
If you are Applying for a New U.S. Passport, You Must Apply in Person if:
1. This is the first time that you are submitting an application for a new U.S. passport.
2. You are under the age of 16.
3. Your current U.S. passport was issued when you were under the age of 16.
4. Your current U.S. passport was lost, stolen, or damaged.
5. Your current U.S. passport is more than 15 years old.
6. Your name has changed since your most current U.S. passport was issued and you are unable to legally document your name change.
Process in Submitting an Application for a New U.S. Passport in Person
1. Filling out Form DS-11, The Application for a U.S. Passport:
Complete Form DS-11, Application for a U.S. Passport. It is important that you sign the application in the presence of an Acceptance Agent and not before.
2. Submit Completed Form DS-11 in Person:
You must submit the completed Form DS-11, with all the necessary supplemental documents, in person at an Acceptance Facility or Passport Agency.
Note: Minor children under age 16 must apply for a new passport in person with either parents or guardian(s).
3. Submit Evidence of U.S. Citizenship:
When applying for a new passport in person, evidence of your U.S. citizenship must be submitted with Form DS-11. Any documents that you submit as proof of your U.S. citizenship will be returned to you with your new U.S. passport or in a separate mailing.
You Can Use Any of the Following Documents as Primary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship:-
1. Previously issued, undamaged U.S. Passport.
2. Certified birth certificate.
3. Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth.
4. Naturalization Certificate.
5. Certificate of Citizenship.
4. Present Identification:
When applying for a new passport in person, include identification documents that prove who you are at the time of the application. Bring a photocopy of the front and back of each ID document that you bring with you when you apply.
You can use any of the following documents as primary evidence of who you are:-
1. Previously issued, undamaged USA passport.
3. Valid Driver’s License.
4. Current Government ID (city, state or federal).
5. Current Military ID (military and dependents).
5. Provide Two Passport Photos:
The photographs should be in color and measuring 2 inches by 2 inches .The photos should be a front view of your full face with a white or off-white background. You should not wear a uniform, hat, or other headgear that may obscure your hair in the photo. If you normally wear prescription glasses, then you should wear them in your photo.
To avoid delays in the processing of your application, make sure your photographs meet all the requirements and are properly submitted with your application.
1. Your photos should not be attached to the form when submitting Form DS-11 in person.
2. When submitting Form DS-82 by mail, staple one photo to the application within the space provided using four vertical staples, one in each corner. Enclose the second photo with your application, unattached.
6. Pay the Applicable Fee When Submitting the Application for a New U.S. Passport.