Global Allianz Immigration consultants will prepare and file all the required forms and documents for applying for second passport.
Americans who seek second citizenship and second passport come from a very wealthy or middle class background. Every client has different long-term plans, but they all aim to minimize their tax bills and restore their right to freedom and privacy. Today, the USA is the only developed country, which taxes its citizens regardless of their residency. Citizenship renunciation could be a solution for people who have a lot to lose in taxes.
In certain circumstances frequent travellers may be eligible for a second passport. If you feel that you need a second passport you must submit your existing passport with an application for an additional new passport. Your application must be accompanied by an official letter from your employer (or on company headed paper if self employed) setting out why you need a second passport. You should also make a note under “other information” on the application form that you are applying for a second passport and do not wish your current passport to be cancelled. Second passports will only be issued where there is an ongoing and compelling need for frequent travel and it is likely that visas will need to be applied for whilst other travel is undertaken. If any or all of the following apply, you might want to consider obtaining a second citizenship as a very real possibility.
Political instability in your country makes obtaining visas for travel difficult or impossible.
1. Your assets are at risk of litigation.
2. The tax burden in your ‘home’ country is unnecessarily high.
3. Your present passport may put you at risk from hijackers and terrorists while travelling.
4. You are subjected to punitive currency controls.
5. Your freedom to work, invest, and purchase property where you choose is restricted by your current citizenship.
There are basically only three legitimate ways of obtaining a second passport.
1. The first is through your ancestors.
2. The second way is by buying a fast-track second passport.
3. The third way to obtain a second passport is through naturalization.