Global Allianz Immigration will offer filling services for all kinds of students’ visa.
An F1 visa is issued to international students who are attending an academic program or english language program at a US college or university. F-1 students must maintain the minimum course load for full – time student status. They can remain in the US up to 60 days beyond the length of time it takes to complete their academic program. In addition, an F1 student can remain for 12 months after securing a degree to work under the OPT (Optional Practical Training) program. F-1 students are expected to complete their studies by the expiration date on their I-20 form (Certificate of Eligibility for Non-immigrant Student Status) which is provided by the US college or university that the student has been accepted to and will attend.
In order to qualify, applicants need to satisfy several strict criteria:-
1. Must have a foreign residence and must intend to return there upon completion of studies;
2. Can only study at the academic institution through which the visa was granted;
3. Must have sufficient financial support;
4. Must have strong ties to home country (e.g. job offer letter upon completion of studies,
assets, bank accounts, and family).
5. It may be possible to convert this visa to a temporary work visa upon The completion of applicant’s studies. Spouses and minor children obtain F-2 visa status and are not authorized to work in the U.S.
REQUIREMENTS FOR F1 STUDENT VISAS
- You must be attending an academic institution or a language-training program;
- You must be enrolled as a full- time student;
- The school must be approved by the USICE (U.S. Immigration and Customs
Enforcement) to accept foreign students;
- You must show sufficient financial support to complete the study;
- You must prove that you do not intend to abandon your foreign residency.