Global Allianz Immigration consultants will prepare and file all the required forms and documents for M-1 visa.
This visa is the type of visa for those students who want to study or train at a non-academic institution in the US. It is basically for the vocational studies. It is a non-immigrant visa which allows foreign students wishing to pursue vocational or non-academic studies, other than language training, to enter into the U.S.
The M-1 visa is a student visa which is used by the students of vocational and technical schools. There are various rules to be followed to obtain an M-1 visa. To obtain an M-1 visa, the foreign student must submit a signed form I-120 at the US embassy or consulate at his or her home country. The form I-120 must be sent to the student by the designated school official after the international student has fulfilled the school’s admission requirements and prove he or she has financial support to complete his or her course in the United States without becoming a public charge. All the international students of M-1 visa will be granted a limited time to stay in the United States. These M-1 visa students may stay in the United States till their training is over plus any Optional Training Program. They will also be granted with a grace period of 30 days at the end of the training period.
1. Student must be enrolled in a non-academic studies or vocational program.
2. The school or organization must be approved by USCIS.
3. Student must prove that he/she has enough financial support during the entire period of course.
4.The student must be proficient in English.
5. Must maintain a residence abroad which he or she does not intend to give up.
Benefits of M-1 Visa:-
1. Enter the U.S. as a fulltime vocational or non-academic student.
2. Work on a part time basis in on campus.
3. Work off campus on an assignment.
4. Travel in and out of the U.S.