Global Allianz Immigration consultants will prepare and file all the required forms and documents for O-1 visa.
An O visa is a type of visa in which the United States offer visa to those foreign nationals who have some extra ordinary abilities. It is a classification of non-immigrant temporary worker visa granted by the United States to aliens who possesses extraordinary ability in the field of sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has made his/her record of extraordinary achievement in television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements, and to certain assistants and immediate family members of such aliens.
An O-1 visa is initially granted for upto three years. Subsequently, it can be extended for one year at a time. There is no limit to the number of extensions that may be granted.
Such a visa is allowed to only those foreign nationals who have received major awards or prizes in the field of science, education or business; or the foreign nationals who have significantly and extraordinarily made scientific contributions in the field of science and education; or the US companies who themselves hire the alien employees with extraordinary skills. It also employees the Artists and Entertainers of foreign origin who have extraordinary skills and made some record in the field of motion industry.
O-1 Visa is Suitable For:-
1. Foreign nationals who have received major prizes or awards or other recognition for outstanding achievements in the field of arts, sciences, education, business or athletics and with a job offer from a U.S. company.
2. Foreign nationals who have produced original scientific or scholarly contributions in the academic fields and with a job offer from a U.S. company.
3. Artists and entertainers of extraordinary ability affiliated with motion picture or television industry.
4. U.S. companies to hire foreign nationals with extraordinary ability in the field of arts, sciences, education, business or athletics.
REQUIREMENTS FOR OBTAINING AN O-1 VISA
An O-1 classification applies to:-
1. An individual alien who has extraordinary ability in the science, arts, education, business, or athletics which has been demonstrated by sustained national or international acclaim and who is coming temporarily to the United States to continue work in the area of extraordinary ability.
2. An alien who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in motion picture and/or television productions and who is coming temporarily to the United States to continue work in the area of extraordinary achievement.