Global Allianz Immigration consultants will prepare and file all the required forms and documents for P-1 visa.
The P visa is the non-immigrant visa which is provided to the athletes and artists. There are further categories in this visa.
P-1 applies to individual or team athletes, or memebers of an entertainment group (P-1B) that are international recognised. This visa is provided to those persons who are not the citizens of USA and they are going to perform at a specific athletic competition either individually or in a group.
P-1 visa is Suitable For:
- Internationally recognised athletes or athletic teams entering the U.S. to participate in an event of international standing;
- Entertainers and entertainment companies recognised internationally as outstanding to tour the U.S. or participate in events;
- Distinguished circus artists who wish to work in the U.S.;
- Support personnel of P-1 visa holders;
- U.S. agents and companies to bring athletes, athletic teams and their support personnel to participate in events of international standing;
- U.S. agenets and companies to bring in entertainers and entertainment companies recognised internationally as outstanding to tour the U.S. or participate in events.
Applying for the P-1 Entertainer/Athlete Visa:
All the supporting documents which may serve as the evidence and prove that all the legal requirements are met shall be submitted with the application. The labor organisation issues a written document which states the nature of the work that will be done by the applicant with his application. A statement proving that the group has been established and performing regularly for a period of at least one year may also be submitted by the applicant. After all this has been done, the petition by the employer has to be filled with the USCIS for further processing the application.