Global ALlianz Immigration consultants will prepare and file all the required forms and documents for P-2 visa.
The P-2 visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows foreign troupes or brands to enter into the U.S. and perform as part of an exchange program.
To qualify for P-2 visa, you must be coming temporarily to the U.S. to perform as an entertainer or artist. You may be coming as:-
Part of a group, or
Individually s part of a reciprocal exchange.
P2 Visa Requirements
To qualify for a P2 visa, the applicant must be an artist or entertainer, either individually or as part of a group who has been accepted or invited to participate in a reciprocal exchange program between an organisation in the US and an organisation in another country. The artist or entertainer must posses skills comparable to those of the US artists and entertainers participating in the program abroad.
In addition, the applicant must have a US employer, organisation or agent to sponsortheir particiption in the exchange program in US.
P2 visa applicants may also be required to meet certain health and character requirements.
Petition Document Requirements
The I-129 petition must be the sponsoring organisation, an employer in the U.S., or the U.S. labor organisation that negotiated the agreement. The petition must be filled with:
- A written consultation by an appropriate labor organisation;
- A copy of the formal reciprocal exchange agreement between the U.S. organisation(s) in a foreign country which will receieve the U.S. artist or entertainer;
- A copy of the formal reciprocal exchange agreement between the U.S. organisation describing the reciprocal exchange of U.S. artists or enetratiners as it relates to the specific petition for which classification is sought;
- Evidence the alien and the U.S. artist or entertainer subjected to the reciprocal exchange agreement are artist with comparable skills and that the terms and condtions of employment are similar;
- Evidence that an appropriate labor organisation in the U.S. was involved in negotiating, or has concurred with, the reciprocal exchange of U.S and foreign artists or entertainers.