Global Allianz Immigation consultants will prepare and file all the required forms and documents for P-3 visa.
The P-3 applies to artists or entertainers who perform under a program that is culturally unique. The P-3 visa is granted to culturally unique artists and entertainers, individually or as a group, coming to the US to develop, interpret, represent, coach, or teach their particular art or discipline.
P-3 Visa is Suitable for:
- Artists and entertainers entering the U.S.to perform in a culturally unique program.
- Artists to represent, teach, or coach cultural, musical, ethical folk, artistic, or theatrical arts in the U.S.
- Support personnel of P-3 visa holder.
- U.S.agents and companies to bring artists and entertainers to participate in culturally unique programs.
Petition Document Requirements
The petition shold be filed by the sponsoring organisation or employer in the U.S. with:
- A written consultation from an appropriate labor organisation;
- Affidavits, testimonials or letters from recognised experts attesting to the authenticity of the alien’s or group’s skills in performing, presenting, coaching or teaching the unique and traditional art forms and giving the credentials of the expert including the basis of his or her knowledge of the alien’s or group’s skills.
- Documentations that all of the performance or presentations will be culturally unique events, and;
- Documentation that the performance of the alien or group is culturally unique as evidenced by reviews in newspaper, jouranls or other published materials.