E2 TREATY INVESTOR:
Global Allianz Immigration consultants will prepare and file all the required forms and documents for
Nationals of qualifying Treaty countries who have made a significant investment in the United States may qualify for E2 Treaty Investor status. Like the E1 visa, there is no set minimum level of investment which may qualify for E2 status, but the lower the investment the less likely one is to qualify. Again, the level of investment must be sufficient to justify the treaty national (or his/her employees) presence in the United States. The investment must be in an operating business – i.e. simply buying property or stocks and bonds does not qualify. Also, a substantial part of the investment must have been made before applying for E2 status.
E-2 Visa is Suitable For:
1. Entrepreneurs from treaty countries investing substantially in a U.S. enterprise.
2. Nationals of treaty countries entering the U.S. to develop and direct investments from the treaty country.
3. Nationals of treaty countries entering the U.S. to develop and direct the operations of an enterprise in which they have invested, or they are actively in the process of investing a substantial amount of capital.
4. Immediate family members of E-2 visa holders.
5. Companies in treaty countries to send key personnel to manage the U.S. affiliate or branch.
6. Companies in treaty countries to send personnel to set up a U.S. company.